KS1 & KS2 – Education Programmes
Workshops are based on
– Dance, drama and songs from around the world
– A variety of music including Contemporary, Jazz, Streetdance, African & Caribbean, Capoeira, Brazilian & south American.
– Cultural days such as Multi Cultural week & Black history Month
– Creative learning through imaginative play
Workshops can be
– daily / weekly workshops or 12 week termly sessions available.
Arts & crafts Workshops
Students will be given the opportunity to:
– Explore African Caribbean mythology and folklore through the arts using contemporary art forms such as simple graphic illustration story boards
– Costume design and construction, mask and prop making, set design and dressing
– Taster assemblies, daily / weekly workshops or 12 week termly sessions available.